Terms and Conditions
Suite 257, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH is the registered location of IBT that owns this website.
The terms and conditions described below are requested to be followed by the website users.
- Through this website, only general information is provided. We have a sole right to change the information or content of the website at any point of time without giving prior notice.
- With the aim of monitoring the browsing preferences of the visitors, cookies will be used on the website. There will be an automatic storing of personal information when the visitor allows the cookies. The information will be allowed to use by the third parties.
- A guarantee or warranty cannot be given by the website owner or any third parties regarding the appropriateness, correctness, performance and rightness of the website content which can be utilised for a specific need. There could be mistakes and inaccuracies in the content. The visitors need to acknowledge this fact that is permitted by law for the website owner.
- The website will not have any liability to the visitors concerning the errors and imprecisions, and visitors in their own risk must handle that. Moreover, whether the contents, products and services meet the needs of the visitors or not should be determined by the visitors and for this, we will not have any obligations.
- All the information on the websites is our asset, and we only have a license to handle it. The information will be in the form of but not limited to graphics, layout, appearance, design and look. The copyright notice is necessary for the reproduction of the website contents.
- Few trademarks of third parties are reproduced on our website. We do not have authorization or license to reproduce these trademarks, and hence, we acknowledged these trademarks in the website.
- We may force to destroy the website content or take criminal action against the misusers of our website without authorization.
- For the users’ convenience, a few links of other websites are given on our website that will be useful for gathering additional information. However, we will not be liable to the contents that have published in the directing websites. We do not own these websites and contents are under the responsibility of those websites only.
- The laws of Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland will be applied if someone tries to misuse our website and the disputes surrounded by it.